Set your cat’s curiosity boundaries at the edge of your yard and you’ll never have to worry about her whereabouts. PetSafe's popular Deluxe In-Ground Cat Fence system has had great success for cats, and some even learn faster than dogs! Let them play, bask, and be the natural cats they are, knowing they’re always safe in the yard.
Our smallest collar was designed just for cats, with a special stretch section for added safety. Your favorite feline will love her new outdoor freedom. No more worrying about cars, back alleys, dogs, and other trouble your cat might get into outside your yard.
Here’s how it works. The collar picks up a signal from a transmitter as your cat nears the underground boundary wires you set. A beep alerts your cat to stay back, and most cats quickly learn that they’ve gone far enough! For those that continue, a harmless static correction reminds them to stay in the area you’ve established. You can give all your cats access to your yard with an additional receiver collar for each cat. This fence is recommended for cats over 6 months.
System includes: Transmitter with power adapter, Receiver collar with RFA-188 battery, Test light tool, Operating and training guide, Installation and training DVD, 50 boundary training flags, 500 feet of 20-gauge boundary wire, Wire nuts, Gel-filled capsules, mounting bracket.Features:
- Our lightest waterproof receiver collar with safety stretch section for cats 6 pounds and up
- 4 adjustable levels of static correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Covers up to 1/3 acre with included boundary wire and is expandable up to 25 acres with additional wire (not included)
- Collar uses PetSafe RFA-188 battery (included)